Greenawalt Family
Dave, Michelle, Katlyn, James and Tyler
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
I think Dave loved looking at the Christmas tree so much that when it went to the curb he had to stand it up in the snow so he could still see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Greenawalts
Hard to believe how fast the kids have grown. Katlyn is a freshman and 14. James is in 7th grade and 13. Tyler just turned 11 and is in 5th grade. Where has the time gone?
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(24)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(5)
▼
January
(4)
I think Dave loved looking at the Christmas tree ...
I know most of you have seen the pictures of the l...
This is what Christmas morning at 4am looks like. ...
We decided to follow in Kristin & Dan's footsteps ...
Family
Colleen Hayden (Dave's cousin)
Kristin Martinez (Dave's sister)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment